1. I had to bid farewell to my NARS Laguna Bronzer after a regrettable combination of severe clumsiness and tiled flooring left it unsalvageable. On a brighter note, I rediscovered an old favourite, cue Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. This is a great product for all fair skinned girlies who want an affordable subtle light brown (not orange) bronzing powder which is easily buildable.
2. There are several areas of my face that I still feel are suffering from my sun & sea 10-day holiday blast back in July. This Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Cream is lightweight, yet extremely hydrating and leaves the skin super soft and smooth, without leaving a greasy residue. I have been using this religiously morning and night since I returned, and have noticed a big improvement in the condition of my skin.
3. Ever since I purchased the Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge back in February, I haven’t been inclined to find/use anything else for my foundation application. It gives an incredibly flawless finish that I haven’t been able to achieve with other make-up brushes. I have tried & tested this miracle sponge with a variety of other foundation formulas and it still produces a perfect base. Easy to wash, dries quickly and is super light to carry in your make up bag -it’s a make-up kit essential.
4. Before I began a Beauty Course back in September last year, I had never really bothered with my eyebrows. They are naturally super light (almost non-existent) and felt they were mostly covered by my hefty side fringe. However, whilst learning the tinting, waxing and shaping techniques, I became obsessed - it’s true, eyebrows really do shape your face. MAC Fling Eyebrow Pencil is perfect for those with naturally fair eyebrows, that are wanting to create a bit of shape and definition, without looking too harsh. Stay tuned for an eyebrow routine coming soon.
5. Even though my hair is naturally light blonde, I do touch up the roots every 6-8 weeks using an Ammonia-free colour by Garnier. Fair hair is renowned for being dry, so a leave-in conditioner paired with a nourishing hair oil is a great combo at keeping hair healthy. This Aussie Miracle Colour Leave-In Conditioner leaves hair hydrated, soft and manageable, without feeling greasy and weighed down - a new must in my haircare routine.