Summer Holiday Essentials
1. After countless eye-stinging moments of accidentally mixing sun cream fingers and my contact lenses last summer, I decided that this year I would purchase a pair of prescription sunglasses from Specsavers. I love the overall style, shape and comfort of these sunglasses, and they haven't been off my face since I bought them.
2. I have already declared my unconditional love of my mini Moroccan Oil here as this little bottle of goodness not only keeps the ends of my hair nourished and hydrated from the blistering heat, but it is also great at taming any unruly, and fly away ends. This is a holy grail product in my day to day haircare routine, and is a must on holiday!
3. I have given up countless attempts at baking on a sun lounger for hours on end, only to come home whiter than when I departed! Fake tanning is now a huge part of my holiday prep, and Nars Laguna is a great make-up product at bronzing up any missed areas that need defining. It's a gorgeous brown, matte powder that doesn't appear orange on the skin - winner!
4. Unnecessary but necessary amounts of bright, bold lips products are always crammed into my holiday make-up bag and this year is no exception. The Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms have great staying power and are available in a range of gorgeous summer colours. I love to wear these day and night to add a pop of colour to any outfit.
5. Lush Tea Tree Water is a fairly recent holiday find of mine and it is here to stay. This spritz is not only amazing at keeping skin clean and clear, but it is a great refresher on those hot summer days (especially when stored in the fridge - ahh-mazing!)