After a quick Google, I discovered that it is basically a blogging Tag for all those with under 200 followers. In a nutshell, it’s a fab way of getting to know and appreciate fellow bloggers hard work. The rules are as follows;
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must state 11 facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions given to you, from your nominator.
4. You must nominate other bloggers, and set 11 questions for them to answer.
5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
6. You must tell the people you've nominated them, so they can take part!
11 Facts - About Me
1. I have a slight obsession with the colour pink.
2. My first real boyfriend is now my Fiancé.
3. I played Women’s Rugby at University for 3 years.
4. My lucky number is 6.
5. I have never broken a bone.
6. My toenails are always painted.
7. Phasmophobia - I have a fear of ghosts.
8. I am a home bird and always look forward to coming back from a holiday.
9. My brother and I have the same initials - JAB.
10. I have a Business degree but want to work in the Beauty Industry.
11. I couldn’t swim until I was 13, but by 15 I was representing my County.
As I was nominated twice, I decided to answer both sets of questions! Grab a cuppa’!
The China Doll Diaries asks:
1. What made you start your blog? I already had an obsession with reading blogs for many years before starting my own. After enrolling on to a Beauty Course, I decided it would be a great way of documenting my journey.
2. What is your favourite make up brand? I absolutely love high street brands such as Rimmel and Revlon.
3. What is your favourite film? The Notebook - hands down.
4. What is your dream job? I would love to have my own Salon or Beauty Business.
5. Which blogs do you like reading? Beauty and Lifestyle blogs are my favourites - I tend to randomly scroll through Bloglovin on a daily basis.
6. If you had to pick one colour to wear on your nails everyday what would it be? Pink!
7. Do you have any tattoos/piercings? No tattoos but I do have both ears pierced and my tummy button.
8. Sweet or savoury food? Sweet.
9. What is your favourite clothes shop? Primark.
10. If you won the lottery what would you do first? Bank it and go out for a posh meal.
11. What is your Holy Grail product? Moisturiser.
Blue Birds and Bunting asks:
1. Do you have any favourite bloggers at the moment? I am currently loving Couture Girl and Birds Words.
2. Is there any kind of blog posts that are particularly interesting to you? Beauty and Lifestyle blogs are my favourites.
3. What is your most loved beauty product of all time? Moisturiser.
4. What are your budget beauty secrets? Sudocrem on spots works wonders & drinking lots of water really does have a significant impact on the appearance of your skin.
5. If you could write a collaboration with one blogger who would it be and why? Caroline Hirons - that woman really does know her stuff.
6. Do you ever buy products due to blogger hype and then completely hate them? I bought and hated Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - shock horror!
7. What else do you do apart from blogging? Full-time job and a Beauty Course on a Saturday.
8. How do you make sure you get a proper sleep every night? I always make sleep a priority - even if it means getting into bed at 9pm.
9. How many tech savvy gadgets do you own? All about Apple - Iphone, Ipad and Ipod.
10. Do any of these help you with your blog? I love nothing more than curling up with blanket reading/writing blogs on my Ipad. My Iphone is a must for checking Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Instagram on the go.
11. Lastly, link me to your favourite blog post of all time, which you yourself have written! It has to be - Be Mine, Valentine
I would like to nominate Blame it on Vogue and Chester Gal. Your questions are;
1. What category of blog posts do you find most interesting?
2. Where would you like your blog to progress to in the future?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What is your main ambition in life?
5. Do you have any regrets?
6. If you had the chance to go to dinner with a fellow blogger, who would you choose?
7. On average, how much do you spend a month on beauty products?
8. What 5 items would you take away with you to a desert island?
9. How old is your blog?
10. What blog post did you most enjoy writing?
11. Do you have any blogging tips?