Paul and I are currently in the final stages of buying our first home together, so let’s just say money is bit tight! Below are a handful of my current beauty wishes that I hope to purchase over the next few months! Enjoy!
1. MAC 217 Blending Brush RRP £18.00 - This brush has fine, densely packed fibres that are great for shading/blending eye shadows. It is a staple brush in most MUA’s collection and is a bloggers favourite.
2. Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream RRP £37.00- I have read great things about this little pot of goodness from sufferers of red, sensitive skin and it is one of Cliniques best sellers. It claims to soothe and relieve visible and persistent redness and overtime helps improve skin comfort - sold!
3. Benefit They’re Real Mascara RRP £19.50 - This mascara doesn’t really need an explanation as it is widely known for its full volume effect. I am a lover of thick black lashes so looking forward to trying it out.
4. BH Cosmetics 120 Pallete (First Edition) RRP £16.95- This is BH Cosmetics first and best selling 120 colour eyeshadow palette. As make-up is one of the modules I am studying at College, I am eager to experiment with different make-up looks using a bargain palette.
5. Essie’s Jazzy Jubilant Luxe Nail Polish RRP £7.99 - As a self confessed glitz lover, this polish will not shock or surprise. I already rave about Models Own - Ibiza Mix, but you can never have too many glittery nail polishes right?!